March 2021 Social Media Guidebook
One of the biggest things I've been noticing as I scroll through different social media feeds, is that stores are so busy focusing on the sale of products, they have started to lose their connection with their customers. One of the easiest ways to have that engagement is through social media posts that are related to your business, but aren't focused on the sale. But, as a busy store owner, I know you just don't have the time to sit down for hours and create content, graphics and then schedule it all out. That's exactly why I've created this Social Media Monthly Guidebook. It's all done but the scheduling of posts. And did I say this was for an ENTIRE MONTH? No more weeks will go by without an update or a post from you. We've got one for every single day!
What's Included in your Guidebook:
- A section to guide you through events and special promotions for the upcoming months. Not sure what to do? We've listed out some ideas on how to have fun on days like St. Patrick's Day & International Day of Happiness!
- Needing to know what supplies you need for the store from your suppliers or for a special event is what the next section focuses on. Write them in here so you don't run out!
- Sending out emails to your customers is a fast and inexpensive way to connect, but sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to write about. Not using this Guidebook - the sections you complete will give you your topics!
- Social Media Post topics are written out for you and about two-thirds already have graphics created and ready to post. You just have to add a caption that relates to your store, but we give you ideas on that, too! You can post exactly as this calendar has been written out OR you can choose which ones you want to do. It is up to YOU!
- The Instagram Ideas section of the Guidebook gives you ideas on what to take pictures of around your store and how to caption or write about the picture.
- With the last section, we knew how easy it is to think of something else while you're working on a specific project so this is a place where you can Brain Dump those ideas real quick and then get focused back on your Social Media. Come back to this section later when you have time and then you can decide what to do with what you wrote down. Some of our best ideas come from a Brain Dump - we just have to get it on paper so we remember (at least I do!).
The Guidebook and Graphics are available immediately after purchase to download. I recommend you print the Guidebook to make it easier to track as you work through the pages.
The Graphics are in a "zip file". Once you download the file, you'll need to extract the files and save them to your computer.
- Open the file
- Click on Extract Files
- Save graphics to your computer ( usually save them to where it recommends)
- Click on Extract
- The file with the photos should be opened on your computer and then you are ready to download them. If you want to use the picture and put your store name and information on them, that's just fine! However, only those who have purchased the product have the right to use them.
By purchasing this item, you agree to the following conditions/terms:
Digital Image Usage and Licensing Purchased downloads may be included as part of the product store of AngieKaye.com. AngieKaye and Angela Houloose grant the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual limited-use license to download the products subject to the following restrictions: This license can be used for personal or commercial use; copyright, title ownership, and all rights now and in the future, remain exclusively with Angela Houloose. There are no warranties on any of the photos, express or implied. Downloads are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties on any products, implied or expressed. Neither AngieKaye or AngieKaye’s vendors will be liable for any third-party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of our digital products.
What you can do: Purchaser may:
-Display on personal websites and computers.
-Use the images in digital or print advertisements.
-Crop, scale, and/or rotate the image to fit Purchaser’s promotional needs.
-Overlay the image with Purchaser’s text, graphics, or pdfs
-Make image prints for personal or commercial use.
-Use the images to promote your own business, products, and/or services on your website and social media channels.
What you may not do: Purchaser may not:
-Resell, relicense, sub-license, redistribute without express written permission from Angela Houloose.
-Use the photographs in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner.
-Scan, copy, duplicate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce the images, to allow a third-party to use the images in any way.
-Use this purchase to promote any type of product related to clothing label brands, graphic design or any similar product created for any other business
-Incorporate photographs into trademarks, logos, or service marks. (You may overlay your own logo on the image, but the image itself MAY NOT be used as a part of a logo.)
-Make available for download.
Use of resources is for a single store location only. They may not be shared among multiple locations unless previously authorized. If used by a franchise or chain of companies, each individual franchise must purchase their own use product. It may not be disseminated to franchise location(s) by the parent company holding such franchise as part of their product/resource base or any other informational resource.
For GRAPHIC/WEB Designers & Social Media Managers:
You MAY NOT use the images as part of a graphic/web design project or social media account graphics for an individual PAYING client without prior written consent by Angela Houloose.
You MAY NOT resell or freely distribute single images to your client, apart from a design project with prior approval from Angela Houloose. Note that design projects are classified as digital or print projects that require MORE design elements than a single image, such as, a new website, social media design cover or print brochure.
You MAY NOT create derivative products from the images such as digital templates, screensavers, printables, desktop calendars, wallpapers, art prints, mugs, calendars, clipart/vectors, invitations, or any such products, either for sale or to give away for free. For example, these products are typically posted and sold on multi-vendor websites like Society6, Etsy, Envato or Creative Market.
Angela Houloose with AngieKaye retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the photography on AngieKaye.com Using the free products, purchased products, or other downloaded material as a member of AngieKaye.com means you agree to this usage agreement.